Monday, August 11, 2008

Sex Files: Legal Recognition Of Sex

* Not had surgery but want to change your birth certificate?
* Have you had trouble amending your sex or gender on your documents?
* Feeling discriminated by bureaucracy and red tape over sex or gender?
* Had a bad experience filling in forms?
* Do your government records note an incorrect sex or gender?

The HREOC has launched a new blog to discuss the needs of gender diverse persons. Click here and have your say!

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home