Friday, March 26, 2010

Academic Wooze

Changed my hours at uni today to part time so that I can work on my health. It will give me another semester to get it done, and alleviate some of the pressure of having to work when I am really ill. It needed to be done, really. Taking care of Zoo is important.

Will still be working on it as full-time as I am able though, but I now have the 'luxury' of knowing that when the pain gets too foul I can lie down/head to acupuncture/get a massage/drug myself up etc and deal with it properly. Just knowing I can do that has taken a load off already...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger nixwilliams said...

good idea. i will be going part time from the middle of may, too, so that i can spend less time panicking and more time working/walking/playing music/doing stuff that i enjoy.

*hugs* and i hope we can catch up again sometime soon!

8:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home