Monday, October 09, 2006

Packing, Pissing and Passing

Just about to buy a new packer, and my thoughts have turned to boy bits and bobs:

This is a very nice Cotton Concealer Compression Muscle Shirt.
Here are some useful tips on binding, packing and passing. Not sure about fashion advice (appears to be a trend towards brown leather belts and shoes) but some quite handy hints and links. Indeed, its how I found the TravelMate, a 'non-invasive urinary device' which lets girls pee through the 'fly of their clothing' while standing up. Now I just need to get more tutus with flys. Still think I might order a few... good for roadtrips, and nightclubs.

But wait! Have just found the Mango (as in Man-Go), a combination of packer and pisser! Wow...

Also worth a look is the FTM passing tips site. This led me to the brilliant Buzztown Barber Shop- which provides pix and a glossary of all manner of crew cuts, bowl cuts, flat tops and all manner of 'boy' haircuts. Delicious! (And while on the subject of hair, this site of baby wigs is almost enough incentive to breed. But only for the pink one).

Finally, here's a pic of me and a Bavarian buddy at Beyond in Melbourne last month (before it all got messy- still got my lippie on). You need to go to 'regular events', then 'Beyond' 23rd Sept 06 and there I am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home