Thursday, March 22, 2007

Psycho Pussy Is In The House

It seems I am now a True Lesbian, living in a household with four other Queer Wimmin and three female cats. Two of these felines belong to Whoretic, and are quite well-behaved. The other came to us from a friend who moved away, and this particular cat, PsychoPussy (PP) is quite mad. Her tail wags a lot, which is a good sign for a canine but not so for a feline, as it means she is feeling grumpy or aggro (I think? any cat-whisperers out there?). She is very vocal, snappy, whines constantly for food even when she has just eaten and I suspect picks fights with Whoretic's pair. These behaviours are annoying, true, especially for the non-human members of the house. But I can put up with them. Its PP's new-found habit of shitting on my belongings that I do find somewhat bothersome. A couple of weeks ago she did defecate on my desk, and yesterday when I came home after spending a night at my parent's place I found pussy-poo on my quilt. (Of course, I am presuming it is PP, when it could be that the other two are responsible and setting her up.) Be keeping the door shut real tight from now on methinks. The more I deal with cats the more I realise I never want children- can't handle the constant stench of their litter or threat of their fleas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home