Friday, October 19, 2007

Danks St Festival This Sunday

Yes, its late notice, but I can't keep on remembering EVERYTHING can I? 'Specially with this dang sinus-hayfever-fuzzyheaded-Pseudoephedrine-is-my-Saviour confusion that is passing for my mental state at the moment. Grrr! Oh, and I just read that Sculpture By The Sea is running from November 1st to 18th this year (I'll be trying to go on a weekday so let me know when you're free). Anyhow, I am waffling, so here's a nice festival for a sunny Sunday:

21 October 2007 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Following its enormous success over the last two years, Danks Street Festival returns with lots more entertainment, fun and food than ever before, including live music, DJs, gourmet food stalls, an Artists Market, kids interactive Arty Pants area and roving entertainers. The festival will be extended into Young Street for the first time, to host a Sydney produce market, with fresh food from growers and bakers.
Locations:
Danks Street, Waterloo & Waterloo Skate Park, Elizabeth Street Waterloo.

Transport details etc at City Of Sydney site.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home