Friday, April 18, 2008

The Boy's Got Bits

A boy of my acquantiance in the deepest darkest UK has just had some surgery down there, and I reckon its best to explain it is his words:

'went well by all accounts. no pix tho. they keep listening to it with an ultrasound and it makes me laugh hearing the pulse. nerve graft should be ok whatever cos grafted one side of clitoral nerve and lfet other half so don't have to learn how to orgasm all over again. clever.

feel like shit. glad only have to do it once...am lots better 2day tho. thought was dyin yesterday. 2day can move and talk an stuff. hysto hurts the most oddly. now have stopped freaking out in case it comes off again, really happy. really really happy. looks pretty good already. gore fest!'

So happy I am crying! Woohoo! Yet again, so proud of all my gender-blender and benders, trancenders and offenders! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home