Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Take It From The Bottom

As previously noted, Zoo has of late become much more a toppy creature than ever before. Heck, I used to 'top from the bottom' (still do) but as one ex-lover put it I had more of a tendency towards being a 'do-me queen'. Recently I REALLY want to be doing the doing though. Heck, I even gave a FLOGGING in the last twenty-four hours. A somewhat messy and silly flogging, true, but with a suitably yummy reaction all the same. I want to do this more. Ever since I moved my red hanky to the left I have been wanting to put my things in other people's things a lot more, and now I find myself longing to poke holes in them too, and wanting to tie them down and make their pink bits pinker and leave their nerve-endings askew. Fortunately I already have some willing crash test dummies on which to hone my fledgling skills, but if you have a particular talent or penchant and don't mind a newbie top having a go at your hide (or that of your slave, sub, toy etc) then please do mention it to me!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the one whose pokey virginity you took? And later laced the needles up with pink ribbon? Well she's always up for more pokies ;-)

12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home