Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Room Of Hir Own

Seems that I be getting lots of what I ask for here, even if it comes some time after I mention it. Recently filled wishes have included instant gratification booty, a bevy of subbies/bottoms (really! people want me to do bad bossy things to them!) and someone who fits most (if not all?) of my stated criteria for Really Good Relationship Material. So, a new wish:

By the end of the year, I want to have a proper place to work on my projects. Study/studio space. Quick, consistent internet. Working printer. Big bookshelves. Desk to myself. Worktable. Stereo. Enough floorspace to rehearse shows or do small photo shoots or stretch out like a cat when taking a break. Cushions/big comfy chair/blankie to cuddle up and read in. Peace and quiet. Lots of stationery. A safe place to create, invent, explore. Freedom from constant interruptions, strange housemate energy, noisy officemates, dirty coffee cups and other distractions.

Have a good feeling about this one, that perhaps finally I am in a situation where such a thing is feasible. Fingers crossed- got a PhD to write and art to make and its getting tricky...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Urban (r)Evolutionary said...

'they' say that if you put something out there, it most likely gets to you.

i've got a little 'wish book' running with my girl for that express purpose.

hope you do find a place. having a stable and secure and comfortable home base makes a world of difference.

12:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home