Friday, December 19, 2008

Sweet Stars Smiling Upon Me

Suddenly, it has all started to clear and after this drama today, a mate said she is housesitting in the ghetto and I am welcome to crash there when I need to! Then I just read my Free Will stars, which are PERFECT:

CAPRICORN [December 22–January 19] Four out of every five people testify that if they could, they would buy more time. If you're one of those four, I'm here to tell you that in the coming months, while you may not be able to actually purchase more of that precious commodity, it's quite possible that you'll be able to legally steal it, barter for it, and even create it from scratch. I've got to be cryptic here, because the promise I'm hinting at is, of course, not true in a strictly literal sense: You'll have to tweak your imagination and think a bit sideways and upside-down in order to cash in on the temporal expansions that will be available.

AQUARIUS [January 20–February 18] When she applied for admission to New York University as an undergraduate, Rekha Malhotra was rejected. Years later, after she'd become a well-known Brooklyn DJ, that same school invited her to teach a class, "Pop Culture: South Asians in the U.S." "It was the sweetest revenge," she told Good magazine. I predict a comparable development for you in the coming year, Aquarius. You will find power in a place where you were formerly weak, or you will achieve success in a situation that once shut you out.

BIG SMILES ALL AROUND! Kooky tomorrow! And Tranni Panic drinks! Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home