Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Zoo's Got A New Kind Of Kick

Last night I did my very first flesh pull, against the PervertOfPiercing from PolyMorph. He had the hooks in his chest, me in my back, and I dragged him around from one end of the studio to the other. His faithful assistant, BodModBoy, helped throw the hooks (they did one each of mine, simultaneously), provided general advice and encouragement, and ran a neuro wheel over the flesh that was pulled up, making me shiver and giggle somewhat! As I muttered more than once in my semi-ecstatic state, 'Zoo's got a new kinda kick'... Sure, I have been hook suspended before (once), but this was something completely different, and I loved the movement and the energy of it... Will be doing one again for an upcoming show, and can't hardly wait!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger whoretic said...

Mmmmmmmmmm..... back....

1:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home