Saturday, January 05, 2008

Love My Way

30th December again. A bit tragic, but heck, sure we can both cope:

Last night I met a really sweet boy, a mate of the Lad from out of town, and we went out with him and his missus to some shitty techno night and drank much beer and danced a bit and got a tad silly and came back to the flat to blather on for hours with some tinnies from the off-licence. And this boy was entertaining and funny and smart, but the thing that blew my mind was hearing him tell the story of how the two of them met. Damn, that someone was that in love with me… Today spent in a chemical daze, unable to sleep or think straight or leave the flat, reading Loren Cameron’s ‘Body Alchemy: Transsexual Portraits’. A transman called James Green writes of his post-surgery thoughts ‘Who is going to love me? Who is going to love me now?’. And it makes me cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home