Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dog's Balls-Up

I like dogs, really I do. I like to throw sticks and balls for them to fetch, to scratch their bellies, to take them for walks, to wrestle on the floor with them. Sometimes they do not seem to want to be loved though. In the last 48 hours ChinBin has walked into my room, shat on the floor and then walked straight out. Shat on the living room floor, right near the stairs, so that I trod in it when I was on my way to make breakfast this morning. Then just now, I am sitting on my bed working, he comes up the stairs and climbs over me, pisses on the two pillows next to me, and then runs out of the room. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? It feels like a vendetta, he lives downstairs with Trollop, but comes all the way up here just to defecate and urinate on my possessions. Grrr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home