Thursday, May 01, 2008

My TV Blew Up

Just like that, think it must have had too many infomercials and ad-breaks over the loooooooooong weekend (obligatory oblique reference) and so now I cannot watch The Bill from the comfort of my bed. This a sad thing. If anyone has a spare small telly kicking around would gladly take it off your hands, otherwise will get to buying one soon-ish I reckon, before the winter cold really kicks in. Speaking of which, am just about to fill up my hot water bottle and head to bed. Bliss!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.blightycreations.co.uk/china-vagina/eden.html

this is truly odd..

9:34 am  
Blogger Tam said...

I shall keep my eyes open on freecycle for you, people are giving away old telly's on there all the time...

5:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home