Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Was Born Like This, I Had No Choice...

Years ago I had a partner who would look at my flapping about parties whilst he stood on his own and later say to me 'it isn't not fair, its easy for you, you are naturally a social butterfly!'. Not sure that he ever believed me when I told him that it had taken me a very long time to get to the point where I was comfortable in such situations. Natural, yeah, right.

As will be evident to most who have read even a page or two of this blog, I wasn't born a big slutty confident cocksure trollop completely assured in my gender-irreverence and queerness. Really, truly, its been a mighty hard slog. So please don't think that me bouncing about with a beer and a head full of metal, in some sort of andro-freak-monster drag with a hanky in the pocket of my leathers, and I'm laughing and cruising that this is just what I have always done. I've sweated blood for everything I have and I am, and I still do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home