Thursday, November 02, 2006

kewpie doll


the GC and I have a halloween party to attend this saturday. mulled over what to do in regards to costuming, and have (almost definately) decided to go as a Carnival Kewpie Doll. so far, this will consist of some strategically placed spirit-gummed-on feathers, my hair slicked into a little curl at the front, glitter on my tits, frilly knickers, fishnets, makeup, and my tiny little multicoloured tutu. oh, and i should really be on a stick i guess.

well I love that kewpie doll/but I could not make it stick/only she could save my soul/she put her hands inside of me/well I love that kewpie doll/dressed her in a cheap-red-cotton-dress/fished it out now spat it out now/spat it out in front of me/well I love that kewpie doll/but I could not make it stick - birthday party 'kewpie doll'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home