Monday, February 05, 2007

Housemate Needed

We have a room going in my place in inner city for a queer grrl, to live with four other quirky creative queer grrls. Available immediately. Two vegetarians, one vegan and one omnivore, so meat-eating tolerated if you must (but don't expect most of us to cook it!). Pretty chilled enviroment. Not neat freaks but appreciate dishes washed up and empty beer bottles put in the recycling bin. Zero ice tolerance. 10 mins from Sydney Uni/Broadway by bus, 8 mins to Newtown on the train. Large room $100 per week(or possibly Small room for $80), paid fortnightly in advance. Broadband internet. Share bills. No bond. Email me ASAP if you are interested, or pass on details to anyone you think might be suitable. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zoo, it's Bina's friend Mel here... my LJ is http://soma_astrid.livejournal.com :) I soooo would take one of the rooms but I would miss my cat too much!! :P

3:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home