Thursday, March 22, 2007

Whoretic Hits The Nail On The Head- Again

Found this observation on Whoretic's blog, and it just about sums up what I am feeling at this moment. So just going to be lazy and quote her directly (after asking nicely of course):

'Then it happened unexpectedly. I was walking down the street, mulling over random relationship issues, when I started thinking, "I am so bored with relatinships. Thinking about them, being in them, talking about them. Bored, bored, bored"

It felt like a revelation. I might just be over all of this. Because if I can feel nothing but annoyance and boredom at the thought of significant others, then I might just have overwritten my girlie programming, which is supposed to push relationships and lurve as the answer- when stress, loneliness, dissatisfaction or simply a lack of plans for the immediate or long term future is bothering me.'

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home