Sunday, June 24, 2007

Joys I Have Rediscovered Recently


Drinking cold beer in a hot spa. Clothespegs on my nipples. Being squished underneath cute people (but not too squished, just enough to make me aware of every breath*). Whacking consenting perverts with ouchy things. Flirting with cheeky bastards. The taste of Wet Stuff. The smack of medical gloves pulled on quickly over hands that are in a hurry to get to the point. Bootpolish on my hands. The tickle of facial hair against my cheek. Bitemarks. Long slow kisses. Being asked permission. Encounters that are all about the moment and not the future (and thus don't require an ending). Al fresco shenanigans. Sharing playthings with dear friends. Sleeping all sticky and tangled in warm limbs. Hair pulling.

A BIG thankyou to those of you who have helped me rediscover these and other pleasures- you know who you are *wink*.


* This particular liking can actually be traced back to when I read Sylvia Plath's 'The Bell Jar' at age 14 and was tantalised by Esther's relationship to the weight of her mattress- '"I crawled between the mattress and the padded bedstead and let the mattress fall across me like a tombstone."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'and thus don't require an ending'...thats good, I like that bit, great writing and sentiment.
PV

9:10 am  
Blogger Zoo said...

Thanks... was wondering if anyone would pick up on that :)

x
Z

10:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home