Saturday, October 13, 2007

To The Continent, And Beyond!

Yeah, yeah, I know, now I'm just being a wanker but look! Look at some of the amazing things I get to do on Latest My Grand Adventure!

Klub Fukk Queer playspace in London
Seduced: Art And Sex from Antiquityto Now at the Barbican, Probably on a Thursday so I can enjoy a Seduced cocktail and some aphrodisiac snacks.
And try to find a Bearlesque gig whilst I'm there too. MY goodness! Hairy boys stripping to burlesque!
Go to Tate Modern to see The World As A Stage.
And TortureGarden of course. At least once.

And that is just London.

New York brings The Museum of Sex.
Berlin the Hamburger Bahnhof. And the Neue Nationalgalerie. And Gemäldegalerie, which most likely I will be unable to pronounce correctly.
And pick up a copy or two of Daddy at Peres Projects.


Will post more fun things I want to do as I come across them, probably more for my benefit than yours. This makes it easy to keep all the links in one place...



Oh, and here is a link to a blog of Franko B's mentorees, which I'm finding quite interesting and inspiring.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home