Saturday, January 05, 2008

Tits, Scars and All The Usual

Oh my god/dess, a bloody tranny rant. Who'd have thought? Is short though (and from 30/12/07 again):

When I need to change my body to reflect my gender irregularities it is essential that I bind my breasts flat but the package in my pants is far less important. It is more a case of an absence of the feminine than a presence of the masculine.

A day later, NYE 2007. I have a very intense desire to stay at home and scar my breasts with a scalpel. Both of them, three lines curving around each, deep, simples, cathartic, performed whilst drinking a can of lager from the off-licence and watching the fireworks on the telly. Instead I go to Comedy Camp with the Lad and the Young 'Un (and his hubby), have a pint afterwards, and don't carve myself up at all. Think I am glad I didn't do it somehow, but it is getting to be time that SOMETHING is done to them, or they do something. Perhaps this is just because I know I will begin pumping again soon. Perhaps it is because I am around talk and scars of chest surgery, perhaps it is beacuse I am starting to have one of those creative moments with my thesis, perhaps, well, could be bloody anything- my tits have a mind of their own. Literally.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home