Thursday, January 10, 2008

Zir Cup Runneths Over

A call for assistance and collaboration:

Does anyone know much about cupping? Does anyone have cups? Is anyone good at using cups? I am interested in playing about with both wet and dry cupping for a photo shoot, with a hope to enter in the SLPA art show this year (or submitted to SLIT, or… you know, the usual queer freaky pervy places and spaces), and with a possible view to use this process in a Hellfire show or similar eventually. If you think you can help out at all, please let me know! I’m thinking it would only take a few hours to shoot, and could easily be done one evening or weekend afternoon. I’ll be back in Sydney from start of Feb, so give me a couple of weeks to settle in and then… let’s do it!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zoo, cupping is easy, painful, and healthy. You can go into any good Chinese acupuncturist and request it. It will leave a bunch of delightfully sick marks all over you, usually your back. Your Friendly Neighborhood Mr. Huge

1:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have asked? I have a set with a vacum pump. Also you can use jars put some lube on the edge of the jar though. anyway I'm sure there will be lots of info on the internet for you to read about them. from the Pain Clinic

6:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home