Tuesday, January 08, 2008

GenderQueer, GenderBender, GenderIrreverant, GenderVacant, GenderAbundant, GenderExcessive?

I need a few interviewees for a magazine feature I am working on, with at least one person being willing to model for the cover. These folk must identify some way outside of the usual male and female categories, not as trans (ie male-to-female or female-to-male) but as SOMETHING ELSE. I want to speak to the 'zirs' and the 'hirs', the 'genderqueer', the 'monsters' and the 'robots' and all those who can't or won't slot themselves into either the 'he' or the 'she' side of the great gender divide. You know who you are. Speak to me! Pretty please, even if you don't want to use your 'real' name or have your head on the cover of the mag- I'd like as much input from as many people as possible. Thanks!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home