Monday, May 12, 2008

Getting Educated

One thing I know is that life is short
So listen up homeboy, give this a thought
The next time someone's teaching why don't you get taught?
It's like that (what?) and that's the way it is...

- Run DMC
'Its Like That'

I will moving out of my latest house soon, for reasons that have been left largely unspoken and should remain that way I think. Sometimes talking it over only makes things a lot worse, and a dignified silence is far preferable.

That's just one of the things this situation has taught me. Seems that at the moment I am getting many lessons repeated, a sort of forced revision and study, and hopefully this time they will be learned thoroughly. Most notable learnings of the last while:

I should always trust my gut instinct.
There are times for fight, and times for flight.
I am not really a drama queen.
Lay down with dogs- get fleas.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home