Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Boot Jobs

Recently someone offered to polish my boots, and for some reason I felt the need to check in with the Monster about whether this was okay. Think all concerned but myself thought this was odd, but then I explained that a boot job may as well be a blow job as far as I am concerned- it gets me off (if done well, and in an appropriate context). Told this to Necrotitties 'but its SEX' and she just looked at me and replied 'Yes, but to you EVERYTHING is sex.' Giggle. Not quite true, but I do like to see the pervy potential of most things in life, from lagerphones to WD40...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger madam phantasm said...

mmmmm lagerphones... particularly hot when played by hairy men in flannie shirts...

10:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... and no shoes...

11:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On second thoughts, I have to agree. Polishing boots = sex. Definitely.

This doesn't change the fact that to you almost everything is sex ;-)

8:59 pm  
Blogger Zoo said...

see, listen to your uncle zoo young nt.

and yes, fi and madam both have perfectly valid points!

4:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home