Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Tits Are Getting Bigger

For some reason, my tits are HUGE at the moment. I'm not lactating, and I don't think I am about to bleed. So, what the hell is going on? They are SLIGHTLY ouchy, but mostly just disturbingly large and, I almost don't dare say this, PENDULOUS. Hmm, even if they don't get the total chop one day at this rate I'll be looking for a bit of a lift by the time I hit 40 lest they significantly impair my mobility, or just grow a bigger beer belly and give them something to rest upon *shrug*...

I think perhaps they are a) in revolt 'cos they know I am having a gender moment and want to reassert my 'feminine' anatomy or b) getting a bit too excited about my thesis writing. On that latter note, I have been a bit nauseous from time to time, and had cravings for chocolate and salt and grease, and been a tad more affected by smells-- I'm possibly expreiencing my 'creative body mimics pregnant body' phenomenon. Don't laugh. My body, and especially my bosom, has a rather dark sense of humour!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home