Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here We Are Now, Entertain Us...

An anonymous someone just commented that my blog now bores them. I have taken this on board, and have decided to ask you, my reading public and dedicated fanbase, what you would like from blog. More smut? More art? More gossip? More lactation? More pictures? More stories about porridge? More rants? More opinion? More politics? More bloodshed? More romance? A gardening column? Crochet patterns? Real estate advice?

Of course, you may not all be relying on my blog as a primary source of entertainment. If you are though, do let me know how I can best serve you. Thanks.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger mikofanclub said...

i think it's just fine dolllL!!!!!!!!!!!
perosnally i luv reading about yr pvt life hahah
more anything loosely realted to the body and SEX SEX SEX is always a plus aswellp - but hey that's just a given!
xoxoxoxoxox

3:50 pm  
Blogger mikofanclub said...

THOSE TYPOS OF MINE ARE SHOKKIN!
and BTW my 'word verification' word is TARDSHP! HUH?! x

3:51 pm  
Blogger Anne Bentley said...

anonymous - says it all. I like your blog so there - looking forward to random glimpses of you somewhere, sometime in Newtown
A xo

11:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More smutty art rants please.

8:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to prevail
i want to succeed
i want to change the world
i want to banish the incessant chatter n clutter
i want to live in an elegant way
i will become a constant gardener
i will shape my world
i will exclude the mundane dross
i will speak in terms of wonder and awe

9:51 am  
Blogger nixwilliams said...

i feel sorry for that anonymous commenter. i mean, you are so meeeeean to them. you are forcing them to read your blog, to not even look at the rest of the internet, to not have a life offline, to never do anything but sit in front of the computer waiting for you to update. and then when you update, it is so borrrrrrring, omg. POOR THEM.

6:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home