Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WANTED: Perverted Poetry! Leather Literature! Purple Prose!

Yes, its time for Sydney Leather Pride's annual

Bob Buckley Spoken Word at
Aurora Gallery Level 1/43 Bedford St Newtown
Wednesday May 6 from 7:00 pm

If you would like read, recite or ramble your own (or other's) dirty, smutty, filthy, kinky words on the night please register your interest with Micah at micah.horton.hallett@gmail.com . Or just turn up a tad early and he'll fit you in somewhere, somehow (he has a knack for it, promise).

Of course, it needs an audience too, so come be entertained!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am stealing this notice and putting it on my LJ as I have put my name down and Micah just replied and said I'm the first (and therefore presumably the only) brave soul... more people must come and share their words! That means you Zoo! *mwah*

12:07 pm  
Blogger Zoo said...

this may be because he is BAD LITTLE MUNCHKIN and hasn't posted it on fcebook yet! please do spread the word... and as for me speaking, well... we'll see :)

will put it up as a facebook note in the meantime and see what feedback he gets. xx

12:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home