Thursday, February 22, 2007

I Hope That You Know That This Will Go Down On Your Permanent Record

Woooooohoooooooooooo! One chilled out Zoo!

Have just come from my supervisor meeting, and am in a very good mood indeed. Told her I would be suspending my PhD canditature for six months or so,and she said that even though she would miss me she was all for it. Then had coffee with my associate supervisor, who said virtually the same thing. Now just got to fill out all the paperwork, and in a fortnight or so will be free as a bird. Or at least, a bird with a six-month repreive from the cage.

Of course, with no scholarship I will need to find some means of support, but have already started putting the word out that I will be available for hire on a casual basis and don't think it will be two hard to find 3 or 4 days a week worth of gainful employment. And hopefully, if all goes to plan, I will be spending the most part of June/July in Europe! If you have any friends I simply MUST meet, or places I should perform, or conferences that I must go to, or museums I must visit then please let me know ASAP. Want to make the most of this trip, in all regards.Its all very exciting really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home