Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bondage Boi

Binder just arrived from the US. As I imagined, I had to be wrangled into it by a housemate, and it needs some minor adjusting as its much too long and rolls up over girly-tummy and girly-hips (but seems okay if I double it over so it sits above my waist). Is not ideal, but reckon it will serve the purpose for a while. And...

The pressure is exquisite! My back is straight, chest is compressed, breathing pattern is altered- and my bits are all a-quiver. Don't know whether I am dizzy from lack of oxygen or an overload of emotion or being hit so hard between the legs by a wave of horniness that I am actually in physical pain. I just want to run out there into the ghetto and jump someone, NOW. Shirt on, fly undone, up against a wall with a boi on his knees and his mouth full. Or licking my boots. Or bent over a dumpster. This is intense.

(Somehow it seems ridiculous and cliched that the second I am even a little 'breastless' I should get all toppy, and it could well mean that I am playing out some sort of binary stupidity where I believe that I can only be the boss if I am some sort of (even mildly) masculine entity blah blah blah. But I couldn't give a damn really. Its yummy!)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Az said...

i'm glad someone likes the sensation. actually, scratch that. i liked it when i fist did it, it made me feel ultra sexxors, and then... after four years... ouch. never again.

10:44 pm  
Blogger Zoo said...

now,if only i could get in and out of the damned thing on my own... is quite ridiculous. was too scared to wear it out last night in case i got lucky and had to spend five minutes with some random fuckbuddy trying to wrestle it off me so i could breathe! think gonna get one of my handy sewing friends to put a zip or velcro or hooks or something? hmmm. i LOVE it all the same :)

5:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home