Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Scat-Pack

Apparently the fact that I am not the world's biggest scatalogical humourist renders me somehow non-British. In my defence, I have collected some of my favourite crap-quotes from the screen:

1) l love you more than the sound
of bones breaking...

the sounds of death rattle!

Even...even more
than my own shit...


Connie, to Raymond in 'Pink Flamingos' by John Waters

2) In David Williamson's 'Don's Party' when Cooley, 'whose professed passions are "shaving, shitting, and shaggin' ", has a go at the Liberal-voter in the safari suit that he is so uptight that he probably doesn't even enjoy shitting.

3) Line in the film Love and Human Remains along the lines of I love you so much I could shit.

4) My most recent discovery:

Cardiovascular and lymphatic, yes, the nervous system, too!
All across the nation, we trust in defecation!
Everything comes down to poo!

From Scrubs 'Everything Comes Down To Poo'

And speaking of Number 2- who was it that was talking recently about the need to hold a Don's Party party for the upcoming election?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home