Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Northern Lights

I blame the Northerners and the schlock radio station we listen to at work for the fact that I can't get this song out of my head at the moment:

The evening had turned to rain
Watch the water roll down the drain,
As we followed him down
To the station
And though he never would wave goodbye,
You could see it written in his eyes
As the train rolled out of sight
Bye-bye.

Ah hey ma ma ma
Life in a northern town


- Dream Academy
'Life In A Northern Town'

Aye, it be a bugger that I've not heard whether my funding application is successful yet, indeed, it seems I won't know for another couple of weeks. Am I going to Salzburg and other Euro Trash Adventurelands in November or no? Need to know- papers to write and flights to book and warm things to buy and pack and foreign perverts to organise if so. Oooh, SO excited at the thought! Fingers, eyes and even legs crossed in hope!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home