Monday, September 18, 2006

Further Song List For A Broken Zoo

* The Cure- Homesick
and i forget how to move
when my mouth is this dry
and my eyes are bursting hearts
in a blood-stained sky
oh it was sweet
it was wild
and oh how we...
i trembled
stuck in honey
honey
cling to me...
so just one more
just one more go
inspire in me the desire in me
to never go home

* Buzzcocks- Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Shouldn't Have Fallen In Love With?

Self-explanatory really

*Japan- Adolescent Sex
Ditto...with juvenile intentions.

* Elvis Costello- Good Year for the Roses
I can hardly bear the sight of lipstick on the cigarettes there in the ashtray
Lyin cold the way you left em, but at least your lips caressed them while
You packed
Or the lip-print on a half-filled cup of coffee that you poured and didnt drink
But at least you thought you wanted it, thats so much more than I can say
For me

* Elvis Costello- Indoor Fireworks
You were the spice of life
The gin in my vermouth
And though the sparks would fly
I thought our love was fireproof
Sometimes we'd fight in public darling
With very little cause
But different kinds of sparks would fly
When we got on our own behind closed doors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home