Wednesday, July 25, 2007

To My Favourite Scragg, Love Dazza

Well it's me and you and a flatbed truck
My heart kicking over like a whitetail buck
Hey hey hey

In the middle of spring
You can cut me deep
You can cut me down
You can cut me loose
Don't you know it's okay
You can kick and scream
You can slap my face
You can set my wheels on a high speed chase
Hey no matter what you do

Wild horses could not drag me away from you



You know, Schappy Baby, I like couldn't find a way to express just how grouse a chick you are, and then I was in my ute driving down the M5 and listening to WSFM Love Song Dedications and Gino Vanelli was singing 'Wild Horses' and then I remembered our wedding day and bugger me if I didn't begin to choke on my Coke Zero and have to pull over and call you to let you know how much I loves you but me mobile was flat so I tried to ring you on the emergency roadside phone and instead they sent the NRMA and so I got the bloke to check out me dodgy carbie while he was there and then I was starving hungry so I went and stopped at the drive through and got some McNuggets for me and a McHappy Meal and strawberry sundae for my most bewdiful SchappySnookums...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mayhem said...

Who is that bloody scragg that she could inspire such poetry?

8:51 am  
Blogger Zoo said...

I dunno mate, but just you wait until Valentine's Day and the personalised message that Dazza's gonna send Scragg in the Daily Tele, one of those really pricy ones with the picure of the rose and all that...

12:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home