Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hankie- Panky

Tristan Taormino explains a bit about the hanky code (click here for full article):

I have become obsessed with hankies. Beige hankies, purple hankies, orange hankies, yellow hankies with dog bones on them. Not cry-your-eyes-out hankies, but fuck-your-brains-out hankies. I've been so consumed that I've searched for a nonexistent hankie and have even begun a movement to codify a new one.

Zoo's Hanky Selection

Left: Red

Centre: Yellow

Right: Black, purple, maroon (and have earned them all the hard way). And Holstein if I ever find the print.

Former right: Orange. Know MUCH better know!



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds like a beautiful selection :)

6:08 pm  
Blogger Zoo said...

Why thankyou ;) And in the spirit of sharing, what do you flag?

x
Z

8:24 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't actually own any hankies at the moment, but if I did, they would include red, yellow and black, all of which I'd wear on both sides ;)

10:43 pm  
Blogger Zoo said...

Mmmm... interesting ;) Time to go shopping perhaps?

10:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home