Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back In Olympic Sodom* Again

Ah, so much adventure was had as we traipsed and traversed Melbournia! So much cheese! So much vodka! So much beer! So many trips to Borsch, Vodka and Tears! So much perfect $4 Organica pizza (pumpkin, soy cheese, rosemary, pine nuts) at Bimbo Deluxe! So much art! Heck, we even got to meet Armistead Maupin! He has a new book out, Michael Tolliver Lives, which follows on from the Tales series. It is brilliant, of course, and Mouse being one of my favourite characters it has made me very happy. And Armistaed is such a sweet and charming man. Here's a pic from the reading at Hares and Hyenas.

More pix and details to come I imagine. But for now, I am a sleepy Zoo with much to do on the morrow. G'nite all...


* A name coined by dear Nathanwi I think? Most appropriate!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home