Monday, November 05, 2007

Sleazy Cabbies- The SX Article

Ah, it is fabulous to have friends in the media. The most amazing Katrina Fox followed up my 'creepy cabbies' email to her with this article in SX. I had't even read it and I had at least two people mention it to me when I was out clubbing, so its good to know that the message is getting out there. Now we just need to get the cabbies to realise that getting sleazy with 'female' customers, or anyone really, is not acceptable behaviour! Grrr!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger nixwilliams said...

good - very glad to see the word is getting out. not good that it's happening so frequently, though. gr.

9:28 pm  
Blogger Litchi said...

oh how i wish i was in australia, where sleazy cabbies are the exception, not the norm...
*sigh*

10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home