Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cactus

'sitting here wishing on the cement floor
just wishing that i had just something you wore
so bloody your hands on a cactus tree
wipe them on your dress and send it to me

i miss your kissing and i miss your head
and the letter in your writing doesn't mean you're not dead
run outside in the desert heat
get your dress all wet and send it to me'

- Pixies
'Cactus'

According to the interweb, 'Napoleon once wrote to Josephine to ask her not to bathe for 2 weeks before he came home from a battle. He wanted her scent to be powerful, because it turned him on sexually.' I have been sniffing around my room as I pack my belongings, trying to hunt down her scent...John Waters' 'Smellovison' made pefect sense to me, smell for its own sake and as it makes up taste...I am hungry for her bloodsweatcumtears perfume...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home