Wednesday, May 30, 2007

two small tufts

for years i have rarely bothered to fell the forest from my legs, and my bush is usually most bushy. my eyebrows grew wild for years, and yet for reasons i have never fathomed i have shaved my armpits ever since i first sprouted hair there. i mean, ALL of these years, rarely going for more than a few days between! as in, i have NEVER seen how long my hair gets if left to its own devices. this has changed recently, primarily because i kept forgetting to grab the razor when i was in the shower, and so now have two extra small tufts... if i do become seriously overgrown and get entangled to the point that small children, animals and other woodland fairies become lost in there, please send a lumberjack or a pair of secateurs?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home