Thursday, July 05, 2007

Nice Things That Happened To Zoo Today

Reclaimed my favourite bike-chain necklace from a friend. Met up with the mate who is making my branding iron and worked out a magnificent design. Confirmed the date of my next flesh pull (*fingers crossed*). Bought a spectacular leather 'dress' (ie teensy top-thingy and mini skirt-thingy brought together by an O-ring) for $10 at an op-shop. Listened to Strangeways Here We Come two times in a row, and felt 16 years old again (in a good way). Now I'm off to meet Schwee for a coffee and then an art exhibition opening and then on to Aunty C's to stay so I can accompany her to the hospital in the morning...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger mayhem said...

THAT DRESS SOUNDS FUGGING INCREDIBLE AND I'M SO JEALOUS I COULD SPEW.

UR a legend coz of quoting lots of the great smiths in the one day (ya could have heard PATTI as well btw)

can i send your kathellis review to her?

5:42 pm  
Blogger Zoo said...

the dress is classy as, eh? went down a right treat at all those parties. 'specially since the zip buggered up and it had to be held together with a kilt pin and you could like see my knickers and the sexy elastic at the top of my fishnet hosiery and all...

do you think our patti is related to the smiths? they do have the same surname.

and yeah, pass the barefoot chantresue my review of her sexy footedness by all means ;) sure she knows the effect she has on mere mortals already though!

12:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home