Thursday, August 03, 2006

Zoophilia

zo·o·phil·i·a also zo·oph·i·lism
n.

  1. Affection or affinity for animals.
  2. Erotic attraction to or sexual contact with animals.
  3. Biology. A tendency to feed or grow on animal tissue.

I'll take 4. All of the above. Could I be a Dr of Zoophilia? Hmmm...

Bears, puppies, kittens, ponies, pigs- think it just about time for an animal party! Anyone keen on helping me organise one? Or attending if I put something on? We have a huge backyard here with plenty of room to canter, grizzle, purr and prowl. And I'm sure between us all we have enough trainers, vets, handlers and owners to keep the wild things from getting too wild.... Missed the last party like this that friends held (wasn't let off MY leash *grr*), but do believe there may have been some toys and accesories left over that we may be able to use again? In a Femme's garage perhaps? Anyhow... if you are keen please contact me or post a comment here. I'll have my crop and my chokechain waiting!

Now, as promised to someone last night when I was pissy at the Fox, here are my out and about plans for weekend:
Friday night- friend's birthday bash at the Fox, then head in to Kooky. BIG DRESSUPS! But hopefully not toooooooo trashy ;)
Saturday- Uni during day, then another friend's 30th birthday soiree, possibly with some sharp pointy things included
Sunday- Uni during day, down to the Hampshire to play with DOB (celebrating one year since they moved in there- sounds like it will be big, and beautiful!)
Inbetween go to hypnotherapist, try to make someone give me a massage (any volunteers?), somehow find time to get to produce markets to stock up on fresh fruit and veg, cheap tofu and my favourite green noodles (Boy?) and no doubt end up drinking lots of coffee with various folk along the way...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mrrrooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very up for animal party. Please register my support for this activity!

8:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also count me in!

9:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home